Through our observations, we help people understand their feelings, their reactions or absence of reactions, their behaviours and what prevents them from living according to who they are.
Our research is presented through:
- Educational activities: workshops, accompaniment groups, helping relationships;
- Observation Notes and Commentaries distributed during educational activities. The purpose of these notes is to help readers recognize themselves in their own experiences, to better understand themselves and to live better. However, our research still continues…
- The ensemble of our findings is found in the book "Persons and their Growth." Click here to view it on this Internet site
What is aimed at is mainly :
- the growth of the person
- progression on the axis of one’s identity
- stimulation of its life dynamism
- commitment in society.