The basic training for professional Educators is a minimum of three years.
During these three years:
- They experience and integrate in depth the mission and values of PRH at the local and international levels
- They continue their training in several areas:
- Personal and relational development
- Pedagogical abilities
- Administrative abilities
- Marketing and public relations
- Integration of the Explanatory System
- Balance between professional life and collegial work
- Balance between professional work and personal life.
This training is personalized and is accomplished especially throught :
- Specific training workshops
- Facilitation of the five-day workshops and mastering these workshops
- Integration work dealing with what is specific to the PRH School
- Written periodic assessments