As you become aware of who you are, you will have the desire to free yourself from certain difficulties or dependencies.
- Blockages resulting from difficult experiences
- Egocentric needs
- Psychological dependency on others
- Other forms of addiction (Internet, gambling, sex, food, etc.)
- Idealized images of yourself and of life
- Unrealistic expectations created by advertising and mass media.
You will free yourself from obstacles that interfere with your autonomy and happiness. You will allow yourself be guided by your deep conscience in daily choices and in those which give direction to your life. You will say “yes”, when you really agree and you will say “no” when you disagree.