Discover what fosters the development of a child’s unique personality and your potential as a parent
BENEFITS YOU CAN EXPECT FROM THIS WORKSHOP
A better understanding of your children and of their needs, and, in this way, foster their development.
Significant improvement in your relationship with each child.
Understand the cause of certain behaviours in order to manage the difficulties encountered.
Enable each child to find their place in the family and their actual environment
This workshop enables you to observe all the stages of a child’s life, from their first years until adulthood.
Part 1– My frame of reference
- The persons to whom I refer interiorly
- My ideas, hesitations, doubts, and questions concerning education
Part 2 – Aspirations and needs
- The potentialities and aspirations of my children
- Their need to be loved for themselves
- Their need for security
- Their need to be respected at each stage of growth
- Their need for apprenticeships
- Their need to be helped to become themselves
- Their need to be accompanied in their sufferings
Action plan and final inventory
- Assessment of my strong points and weak points concerning education and my responsibility as parent