Keys for being effective in the workplace
BENEFITS YOU CAN EXPECT FROM THIS WORKSHOP
- Have a closer look at what you experience in your workplace.
- Five keys for a better understanding of what occurs between individuals in every workplace.
- Means for being yourself more while collaborating to the success of the enterprise or organization.
Part 1 – Five important phenomena in every workplace
- Aspirations and needs
- The values and mission of the enterprise or organization
- Influence and power
- Tensions and conflicts and their origin
- Fundamental tension in every workplace
Part 2 – Seven areas of personal progress
- Being yourself and finding your place in the enterprise
- Committing yourself in the line of the mission and objectives of the enterprise
- Adapting yourself
- Knowing who to manage tensions and conflicts
- Providing quality services to clients
- Building a human work environment
- Being able to leave the enterprise
Action plan and final inventory