Observe various types of relationships and learn how to live them well
BENEFITS YOU CANEXPECT FROM THIS WORKSHOP :
- Clarification concerning your emotional experience and the various types of relationships you now have.
- A more accurate perception of the pitfalls specific to each type of relationship.
- Insights on your difficulties in living fulfilling relationships.
- Adjustments in your relationships with individuals for whom you experience affection.
WORKSHOP OUTLINE :
Part 1 – Interpersonal relationships in which affectivity is at play*
- Various types of relationships
- Pitfalls specific to each type of relationship
- Characteristics of each type of relationship, and its difference with other types of relationships
Part 2 – My affective history and its impact on my relational life
- The origin of relational difficulties
- Reading your own affective history
- Affectivity and sexuality
Part 3 – How to overcome the main relational difficulties
- Imaginary functioning
- The movement of possessiveness
- The movement of domination
- The phenomenon of appropriation
Action plan and final inventory