Depending if there are one or more PRH Educators in a country or linguistic region, local implantation can take different formats .
In countries where there are several Educators and when the local conditions as well as the country’s condition make it possible, a legal structure, usually a “non-profit association”, is constituted locally.
PRH Education is offered in about forty countries (click on the world map that shows the countries) by Educators who have been trained and recognized by the PRH-International organization and according to PRH-International’s requirements.
Our international dimension provides several advantages:
- Extensive and ongoing research and the sharing of observations on the human being and on growth
- Confrontations with different observations from all over the world
- V erification of the training programs at the international level
- The training of future Educators under international supervision
- Meetings of PRH educators from different countries and different cultures.
Consequently, the observations made on the human being, specifically in the area of personal growth, are tested at the international level and support the PRH Explanatory System. We consider that several elements of our research are universal in nature. Other elements are being observed and researched.