This is a personal growth plan for individuals who wish to take their training in hand in a personal way. It is possible to join this program after having followed several five-day workshops and when one feels motivated to work in a more methodical way.
The Personal Methodical Growth Program:
- provides persons with the necessary elements for marking out an itinerary for personal training. This program can be followed individually or in a group
- assures the support and accompaniment of a PRH educator of their choice
- allows persons to measure their strengths and possibilities and to advance at their own pace
- leads towards further self-knowledge
- supports persons in their apprenticeship of living according to their deep conscience
- helps to commit to a way of acting that corresponds to their aspirations.
The program takes place over a period of one year and the person can choose to continue for two more years to complete it.
Each year they :
▪ evaluate their progress
▪ become aware of their successes
▪ discover the points on which they need to continue working
From here they choose their objectives for the following year and the means to be taken in order to achieve these objectives. A mid-year evaluation allows for adjustments to be made.
In-depth Personal Growth program (FPA)
This program is intended for persons who have followed The Personal Methodological Growth program (FPM) and who wish to go further in the discovery of their personalities, their essential values, their relationships with others, their place and role in the progress and humanizition of society.
PRH Helping Relationship
This is a program of two years intented for those who have followed the Parsonnal Methodical Growth program (FMP) and who wish to receive training for the PRH helping relationship. The program consists of three weekends per year, worshops and pedagogical supervision. This program is compulsory for those who wish to become a professional PRH educator.