This is a series of educational tools which consist of itineraries for guided analysis. They help to continue the work of personal analysis. Each Growth Tool covers a specific theme, contains commentaries for guiding the work of personal analysis as well as specific questions in order to support this work. For example: Looking at Events from the Viewpoint of the Being; I Prepare My Interviews; Accepting What I Discover About Myself.
They are used to achieve different objectives:
- preparing for helping relationship interviews
- making an assessment of one's progress
- going more deeply into a particular theme
They are given during workshops, helping relationships or in accompaniment groups.
The Growth Journal
The growth journal is a personal journal in which persons name and describe what they are feeling, be it positive or negative, either in a relationship or in a situation or about a particular event.
The objectives are:
- to learn to know oneself better in order to become more solid, more emotionally mature and more docile to who one is
- to learn how to analyze positive or negative sensations in order to discover something new about oneself. To do this, one must look within and discover oneself through writing.
With the development of the ability to analyze, the growth journal becomes an effective tool for self-education.