The theoretical references which support our education form a coherent ensemble. They have been developed based on verified observations coming from participants from every continent.
They describe the person in :
- their essential realities and their coherence
- the way to advance toward fullness of existence
- what effects them in a positive or negative manneer
- their emotional or relational life
- their life as part of a group and commitments in society.
The results of this research are presented in :
educational workshops in groups, along with individual accompaniment ;
observation notes and tools which are distributed during the workshops.
We also offer a number of publications:
- Persons and Their Growth presents the anthropological and psychological foundations of PRH education. (Click here for more information)
Writing It Really Helps is a manual which elaborates our method of written analysis.
- A map for life in depth presents our analysis method in more depth
- Standing up : art of "existing" presents our vision for authentic and respectful self-assertiveness.
Personal growth workbookpresents stimulating for your personal growth.
Journal for personal growth is a "growth companion"offering suggestions for personal analysis for those who are already using the PRH method for personal growth.